About the PRE Special Edition
Moving forward from our existing PRE lineup, we wanted a new set that could replace the PRE 15 and add some features from the existing 400 Silver series. New remote control, sleeker look, balanced audio and even better components that our previous models.
The Special Edition of our PRE 75 is manufactured with Mundorf capacitors and includes an actuator with special 64-step resistors and a bigger capacitor bank than the standard edition. Silver/gold cabling is used throughout the unit.
The new PRE 75 Special Edition satisfies even the most demanding high-end audiophiles at all levels. With the 75 series we have used as many high-end parts as possible and still it fits within our complete product portfolio.
You are always welcome to contact us for a demonstration of these new products in our showroom in Denmark.
PRE 75 Special Edition Features
- Analog input: 1 x Gold-plated RCA
- Analog input: 3 x XLR (Balanced)
- 1 x RCA Pre-amplifier output
- 1 x XLR Pre-amplifier output (Balanced)
- Front volume knob
- Power button
- Input and Volume LED display
- Remote Control with Volume, Input, Mute, Display Brightness and Power buttons
PRE 75 Special Edition Specifications
- Frequency range: 5 Hz – 1.000 KHz
- Capacitor bank: 2.228.000 μf
- Signal to noise ratio: 130 dB
- Distortion: THD+N <0.0001%
- Channel separation: 126 dB
- Line output signal: 2.5V RMS
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
Power requirements: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
Power consumption: < 60W
DAC 75 Special Edition Photos