Moving forward from our existing PRE lineup, we wanted a new set that could replace the PRE 75 and add some features from the existing 400 Silver series. New remote control, sleeker look, balanced audio and even better components that our previous models.
Even though standard edition sounds pretty normal we still use the absolutely best components we can get our hands on. This standard edition of our ROSE PREAMP is manufactured with Philips capacitors and internal silver cabling.
The new ROSE PREAMP satisfies even the most demanding high-end audiophiles at all levels. With this series we have used as many high-end parts as possible and still it fits within our complete product portfolio.
You are always welcome to contact us for a demonstration of these new products in our showroom in Denmark.
ROSE PREAMP Features
- Analog input: 1 x Gold-plated RCA
- Analog input: 3 x XLR (Balanced)
- 1 x RCA Pre-amplifier output
- 1 x XLR Pre-amplifier output (Balanced)
- Front volume knob
- Power button
- Input and Volume LED display
- Remote Control with Volume, Input, Mute, Power buttons
ROSE PREAMP Specifications
- Frequency range: 6 Hz – 360 KHz
- Capacitor bank: coming soon
- Signal to noise ratio: 130 dB
- Distortion: THD+N <0.0001%
- Channel separation: 126 dB
- Line output signal: 2.5V RMS
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Depth: 53 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Height: 10 cm
- Weight: coming soon
Power requirements: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
Power consumption: < 60W