About the DAC 75
Moving forward from our existing DAC lineup, we wanted a new set that could replace the DAC 15 and add some features from the existing 400 Silver series. New remote control, sleeker look, balanced audio and even better components that our previous models.
Even though standard edition sounds pretty normal we still use the absolutely best components we can get our hands on. This standard edition of our DAC 75 is manufactured with Philips capacitors and internal silver cabling.
The new DAC 75 satisfies even the most demanding high-end audiophiles at all levels. With the 75 series we have used as many high-end parts as possible and still it fits within our complete product portfolio.
You are always welcome to contact us for a demonstration of these new products in our showroom in Denmark.
- Digital input: 2 x Gold-plated RCA
- Digital input: 1 x TOSLINK
- Digital input: 1 x USB (32-bit – 768 KHz)
- Digital input: 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- 1 x RCA Pre-amplifier output
- 1 x XLR Pre-amplifier output (Balanced)
- Power button
- Input LCD display
- Remote control with Input, Display Brightness and Power buttons.
- Sample rates: 24 Bit – 384 KHz
- Capacitor bank: 122.000 μf
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- Distortion: THD+N <0.0001%
- Channel separation: 125 dB
- Level linearity error: +- 1dB
- Line output signal: 2.5V RMS
- Output impedance: 75 ohm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
Power requirements: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
Power consumption: < 60W
- For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)