About the DAC 75 Special Edition
Moving forward from our existing DAC lineup, we wanted a new set that could replace the DAC 15 and add some features from the existing 400 Silver series. New remote control, sleeker look, balanced audio and even better components that our previous models.
Our Special Edition is top of the line, made with the best Mundorf Gold capacitors available and with pure silver/gold cables internally. It also includes a giant capacitor bank as well, which is even bigger than the one in the Silver edition.
The new DAC 75 Special Edition satisfies even the most demanding high-end audiophiles at all levels. With the 75 series we have used as many high-end parts as possible and still it fits within our complete product portfolio.
You are always welcome to contact us for a demonstration of these new products in our showroom in Denmark.
DAC 75 Special Edition Features
- Digital input: 2 x Gold-plated RCA
- Digital input: 1 x TOSLINK
- Digital input: 1 x USB (32-bit – 768 KHz, DSD support)
- Digital input: 1 x XLR (Balanced) 75 ohm
- Digital input: 1 x XLR (Balanced AES/EBU) 110 ohm
- 1 x RCA Pre-amplifier output
- 1 x XLR Pre-amplifier output (Balanced)
- Power button
- Input LCD display
- Remote control with Input, Display Brightness and Power buttons.
DAC 75 Special Edition Specifications
- Sample rates: 32 Bit – 384 KHz
- Capacitor bank: 1.598.000 μf
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB
- Distortion: THD+N <0.0001%
- Channel separation: 125 dB
- Level linearity error: +- 1dB
- Line output signal: 2.5V RMS
- Output impedance: 75 ohm
- Depth: 50 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 15 cm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
Power requirements: 100-120 / 220-240 VAC
Power consumption: < 60W
DAC 75 Special Edition Photos
- For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)